Happy holidays everyone!
Catherine here, checking in to wish you all a season filled with love and abundance.
I think it's safe to say this year has taught us a lot of important lessons, and lately I've found myself reflecting on my experience of 2020 and what I hope to take with me as we move forward into a new year.
The list below is what I came up with, maybe some of them will feel familiar to you too. Whatever lessons you’re taking with you into the new year I hope they bring you feelings of self-love and acceptance.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being a part of this community, I can’t wait to see what 2021 brings us.
Things I Learned In 2020
1. That I have no control over anything except for how I choose to see things and react to them.
2. That I am resilient and that helping others makes you feel hopeful.
3. That money is best used as a tool and an energy to create good in the world.
4. That having too many clothes with nowhere to go can make you depressed.
5. That the things that make me happy are free.
6. That dogs are unconditional love.
7. That life ebbs and flows and all we can do is ride the waves.
8. That when you practice breathing exercises, you can tap into an ecstasy and unlimited power that lies within.
9. That freedom lies in surrendering to the pain and feeling it fully, over and over again.
10. That while being truly grateful for hard things is tough, doing so makes you wise.
11. That we are safe, and always were, no matter what.